Thursday, January 12, 2012

About Me

As you read through this blog you come to find out that I am simply a man struggling to learn what to do and what not to do in my world of business.

I come from a self-employed family and have always seen myself as an entrepreneur.  At twenty-three I broke away from the family business and got involved in several different business ventures of my own. I experienced several successes and failures. Ultimately my biggest success turned into my biggest failure when my "honorable" partner changed, taking half a million from my family. I was job hunting, but had no degree to validate my experience.

This sent me on a search not only to get a degree, mostly as a security blanket, but also to find out what I didn't know; leaving me vulnerable to the mal-intentions of other people.

My goal is to gain enough knowledge to make myself valuable to possible employers and my future businesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment